Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Good News!!!

Jake has been officially accepted to seminary! Praise God!!

Of course... I never had any doubts, but this is such a relief for him and, therefore, for me :) Speaking of relief I am over halfway done with all of my end of the year projects and papers and on the downhill side of the semester. After holding back tears last week when I came to the realization of how much time I had left to do everything, this is a welcome accomplishment.

However, I most certainly could not have done it without my wonderful almost-hubby. Last Friday I was sitting in the library for about twenty minutes staring aimlessly at my screen. I instant messaged him to tell him that I harbored absolutely no motivation to do any homework whatsoever. I was expecting a sympathetic "I'm sorry dear, is there anything I can do for you?" response but instead I was met with "Maybe you should just do your homework anyway." My knee-jerk reaction was *grrr* at the very least. But I decided to take his advice and before I knew it I was on a roll! That has kept up throughout the week and I am completely caught up on all of my assignments. Oh sweet joy of accomplishment... So here is to Jake reminding me that just because I don't feel like doing something doesn't mean I can't do it.

18 Days...

No comments:

Post a Comment