Sunday, July 26, 2009

Finally My Own Kitchen!!!

Woohoo!! So second in my apartment-series posts is the kitchen. This was the first space that I unpacked and cleared out. I thought it might save us some money from buying fast food all the time :) By far this was the most fun I have had moving in. Unfortunately I did not get before pictures. But I hope you enjoy my completely organized kitchen!

Here is the view from the dining room...



In this picture (starting on the left) you can see my special guacamole grinder. I love you Christinie! My spinny cutlery block; free bread from Panera, curtousy of the food co-op and our toaster... from whoever left it at the dorm at CSP that I inherited it from :)


And this is my "cute" corner. Jake jokes that the office upstairs is his corner of manliness so if he gets that I get my cute corner. Here I just set all the cute and wonderful things in my kitchen that I want to show off. And I have the counter space to do it! Well... right now I think I do anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment