Sunday, July 26, 2009

Our New Home!!! *PICS*

Hi Everyone! I have lots to share. God has been so good to us this past week! I don't have a job yet, but we're coming closer and closer to making our new apartment into a home. Because I have been slacking on my blogging and since I need to catch up AND I have a LOT of pictures to share, I'll put up three posts. Enjoy!

This first post is about our shopping spree the other day... We took our JC Penny gift cards and headed for the store. I figured we would get a nice set of cookware and maybe a rug for the bathroom and then head home... oh was I wrong. JC Penny was having a huge storewide sale and we bought just about everything for %50 off! It was great!! We probably came home with twice as much as we otherwise would have been able to with our giftcards and we still have a little to spare! So for everyone who pitched in with JC Penny's gift cards thank you SO MUCH!!
Here's what we got...


Jake modeling our picture-collage wall hanging. Now what to put in it...




Here's Jake with a beautiful wall hanging. It goes perfectly with our couch! Let's just pretend I knew that when I bought it :)





Here are some of our new bathroom accesories for the master bath upstairs. We have a shower curtain, bath rug and shower hooks. No I did not buy a shower curtain normally priced at fifty dollars... I would never be so frivilous... not me... Ok well... it was really cute though! And the shower hooks don't quite fit on our curtain rod :( But they were so nice I couldn't part with them so we're hoping they'll fit on our next one someday? Or we could just buy our own...





This is our downstairs half-bath. The other two pieces of the rug set are in here, since this will normally be our guest bathroom. I also have some beautiful green towels hanging up. Green and blue go together... I know they do...




Now for the kitchen! On the left you will see our brand new and really cool cutlery set with a spinning base thingy and all! (It was twenty dollars by the way, can you believe it!?) And on the right is our new set of glasses.




This is our new cookware set!! I'm so excited to use them. And aren't they pretty??? No... my husband did not talk me into getting Cardinal Red ones on the basis that they were prettier even though they don't match anything else in my kitchen. But... they do match the bedsheets... right? Right?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete