Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Baby Left Me :'(

Before you worry too much... he is coming back. But I still miss him!! Jake and my lovely brother, Brandon, left today for a roadtrip to Indiana. They are hauling all (well most) of our stuff to our new apartment there. Which is really exciting! But also... I miss my hubby!! This is the first time we will have been apart for a full day since we started dating in August... yeah... I know right!?!?! I MISS HIM!!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!! Ok... I think it's out of my system now.... WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not quite... BOO HOO MOO MOO!!! Whew... alright I'm done. Or at least I'll spare you the rest :D

My Mom is here with me for the weekend, and we're going to visit some old family friends tomorrow. So... I don't think I will be distracted enough to keep from having an emotional breakdown. And Jake will be busy unpacking. Plus he gets to visit with his dad! So, it's a family fun weekend but... I miss my hubby family... sniff.. I mean... we were sparing that weren't we? Sigh...

At least now I know not to take my precious time with Jake for granted. Even though this is hard and even though it's only for a really short time (thank goodness) I can still tell it's strengthening us and our relationship! I LOVE JAKE SO MUCH!!! :) I can't wait to pamper him when he gets back. After all he will deserve it. Here mom and I are spending a vacation weekend together and my brother and Jake are slaving away. Heehee... I love my guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment